Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Blog Birthday!

I’m so excited!! Today my blog ‘The HR Store’ turns one! It’s been a great ride so far. Thank you all for your support!

Look forward to see you all stayin’ tuned to ‘The HR Store’ for more posts…and hopefully I’ll be able to write enough good stuff to keep you hooked here!

So I’ve been asked, “What’s your birthday wish?” I do have one :). I would love to see people de-lurk and leave their thoughts on each post! Really. I would love it! It would help me write better and relevant posts.

Meanwhile, here’s a recap of a few posts from last year that gave me enough will-power to stick with the blog. Enjoy reading it.

Bring your own shoes!

Your Resume's Got Only 30 Seconds! Make It Count...

Ask your reference to give a well-balanced feedback

Salary Negotiation

Five Myths About Leadership

5 Days and 4 Nights...HR Lessons

Abusive Managers: Confront or Walk-out?

Verbal offer & recruiter issues

Yes, it's ok to disagree with your manager.

Do I mention my blog on my resume?

Resume Writing

Cheers!